Well I may know a mini bike only hauler..

Nice. years ago when working at IBM one of my coworkers started hauling cars to car shows and it became a business. He quit IBM and made a ton of money hauling cars to car shows and then auctions then just moving. He would drop off and pick up all the way on the longest part of the trip and back.

Nice. years ago when working at IBM one of my coworkers started hauling cars to car shows and it became a business. He quit IBM and made a ton of money hauling cars to car shows and then auctions then just moving. He would drop off and pick up all the way on the longest part of the trip and back.
Funny story….my dad always thought he was cursed….crazy old man….one of his favorite stories to tell was when he got out of the service in the mid 50s he started carpentry work then construction etc….he did jobs in the side….we were living in San Pedro and he had spent a few weekends digging a pool for some rich prick…he said you know this prick tried to pay me In some stupid stock ($500 in 1967) of a new business…international business machines….what a dumbass name he’d rant….till the day he died….

Well I just got off the phone with a lady in Iowa and it has me rethinking hauling….

not sure where she got my number, but was full tilt in the story about how her son needs his bike..not a mini…in Tennessee asap and wanted me there as soon as I could be…which I told her I could be there by 5 am tomorrow giving me time etc to get packed up….she was so very appreciative until I told her I didn’t accept checks it’s a cash only deal….then shit hit the fan….

You all know this is not a free service correct?!? Is kind of expensive….i cant fund your projects and mine too…so unless you’re prepared to pay for a delivery do not waste my time….