Well your president traded

It sure did…was only intended to point out stupidity….not politically motivated …they all suck ass….but from now on I’ll be sure to ask @Tom S. if I can post my opinions….he seems to be the opinion police…..

FunWithStuff

For many years this site has provided a welcome respite from political talk. There are enough places on line to get that type of info and vent your feelings. It has no place here. Get you on over to Facebook or Twitter.
I mean to be fair this is the "Off Topic Discussion" section on the site so this is the right place for these kind of threads. I don't have Twitter and barely use Facebook so I don't know what all the talk is about them being political drama sites.

I realize that there are certain threads that shouldn't be posted and those need to be called out but threads like this whether you consider them to be political or not I feel are fine to post. If you don't like it ignore it and move on. I've seen threads deemed "political" like this be locked by mods before which I consider to be censorship because it is just people stating their opinion on topics.

I'm not putting my opinion on the topic at hand just throwing in my 2 cents on people's views of these "political" threads.

wait till the leftist media parades this POS around like a hero for the next month. Must be nice to be one of the privileged/protected in the USA that can do no wrong and the country "she" hates so much gladly gives up a butcher to free a worthless pos that can dribble a ball.

For many years this site has provided a welcome respite from political talk. There are enough places on line to get that type of info and vent your feelings. It has no place here. Get you on over to Facebook or Twitter.
I'm not sure what made this person think it was a good idea to post something political here but I hope it is not allowed to stand. I could have lived the rest of my life without seeing some political nonsense here. I'm glad that I am not the only one who feels this way.