West bend 820

Trade for small mini bike missing bottom stuffer fan shroud and carb set up but have reed plate chrome bore looks good it can be run if u gather parts. Doesn't matter what kind of bike jus want it small thank you will send picture through phone don't know how to load sorry

- Michael

Last edited:

CarPlayLB

I don't really understand what you are looking for because there is no really direction here are you looking to trade an engine for a mini or vice versa because this is the mini bike parts wanted section and your header says West Bend 820 but I really think you are wanting to trade a partial west bend 820 for a mini bike is that correct lots of good folks here at OldMiniBikes that will certainly want to help you but you really need to give us some direction as a lot of us are old and don't understand things too easily

CarPlayLB

Welcome to OldMiniBikes! Now post a pic of the engine so we can see...and move your thread to the for sale thread and put a price on it...then you can offer for a trade...your header would indicate you are looking to buy an 820 ...bunch of old crabby guys here, but we got rules

...and then we can practice our use of capital letters and punctuation! Like this

I'm new. Yes, I'm looking to trade my 820 for a mini bike.

...and then we can practice our use of capital letters and punctuation!
It's those new fangled I Phones that cause this kind of problem. You have to hit the shift key star, pound, then spin around three times to get the punctuation function to work.

I'd definitely trade a minibike for an 820 if it was an even trade. Just don't know the condition of the engine, and shipping considerations.