What a month...

I had a great Christmas. I found out my daughter is having a little girl (first time grandparent). My wife and I went on a cruise to the Bahamas for her birthday. And, in the mail today was a check made out to me. I have received my share of multi-million settlement in a class action lawsuit. The total figure that was proposed was huge. No, I did not initiate it. It had to do with my late mother's estate. They pursued me. All I had to do was sit and wait for the decision, and possibly a check. I was happy when I found it in the mail. I opened it and hoped to faint dead away from excitement upon seeing the amount. Somehow $26.10, or whatever the sum was, did not have that affect on me. Oh well, at least it wasn't a bill. :smile: Hope everyone had a great Christmas and wakes up to a wonderful New Year tomorrow morning (well, in the case of some of you individuals, "tomorrow afternoon"). :laugh: Later, Tim.

I had a great Christmas. I found out my daughter is having a little girl (first time grandparent). My wife and I went on a cruise to the Bahamas for her birthday. And, in the mail today was a check made out to me. I have received my share of multi-million settlement in a class action lawsuit. The total figure that was proposed was huge. No, I did not initiate it. It had to do with my late mother's estate. They pursued me. All I had to do was sit and wait for the decision, and possibly a check. I was happy when I found it in the mail. I opened it and hoped to faint dead away from excitement upon seeing the amount. Somehow $26.10, or whatever the sum was, did not have that affect on me. Oh well, at least it wasn't a bill. :smile: Hope everyone had a great Christmas and wakes up to a wonderful New Year tomorrow morning (well, in the case of some of you individuals, "tomorrow afternoon"). :laugh: Later, Tim.
The riches don't seem to have changed you!!!

buckeye

It did the lawyers though.
They are the only ones that win in class action suits.
Guarantee their checks were a bit larger.