What are the rules of conduct on the site

As it says what can and can't you do on here ? Is there a place to go that tells us the rules of conduct ? With all the shit thats been happening lately what do you have to do to get banned ? If you make phone calls to people and say the wrong thing will you get banned ? Or maybe if someone important on here don't like you will you get banned ? If you tell that person to kiss your asss will you get banned ? I think there should be RULES posted so we all will no when we F up we will know that we F'ed up . And who makes the RULES on here so we know who to bitch to when we get banned . So what does everybody think about having a set of RULES so we know how far to go before we get banned .Maybe I have already done it with this thread who knows . So everybody write your local congress man to find out what not to do to get banned . I'am done :confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

Dave, I'm going to assume that you have never been banned. Therefore, your conduct must be within the acceptable limits of this site or I'm sure you would have gotten the axe by now. Continue to conduct yourself as you have been and I'm sure you won't have anything to worry about. Ogy

Maybe if people would just remember why they joined the site to begin with :shrug:. It Whats to be part of a nice enjoyable hobby that pretty much anybody can do on any budget. I've never been 1 that really likes rules , but yes there should be some general respect in the forum. I know I have a temper and sometimes I can get a little fired up . I have to keep reminding myself though that life is too short and it's just a frickin mini bike. ........ save the drama for your mama :laugh:

Oldsalt

asss will you get banned ?

I think there should be RULES posted so we all will no when we F up

we will know that we F'ed up .
You'll probably get by with the grammar school language as exhibited in your post. You simply misspelled or omitted letters so that you were able to freely post vulgarities and still feel [somewhat] safer. It's done so much on this site that most have gotten used to it....I guess that's why it's allowed. Like I said, you'll probably be OK if you don't get any worse.

Neck

Growing up is optional
Honestly David, Banning is purely subjective. We are at the mercy of the Mods and their "judgement"! The Golden Rule should always apply and I have seen many people Banned in the last six years, But I have seen no "Banning Guidelines". I could say a lot more, but it would be merely an opinion.

It looks pretty simple to me, you jack with Hent and you get banned. KK is fair game though:001_tt2:
I'm what they call a "Janitor Mod"...I have to clean up the spam, broken photo links, double posts, mis-placed ads, vomit...ok maybe not vomit.......... but I don't get to do any of the nifty stuff like threatening members or banning them for life :hammer:

old-timer

Scamming Member
Being a newbe here I would guess that the unwritten rules would be as any other public forum. Respect and common sense .

On most forums I belong to, if you have a beef or disagreement with someone you take it to PMs. Watch the language and be respectful and everyone is happy.

Vic