What Dirt Bike Carb Can Fit On A Honda Clone?

I took my bike to the shop and they said I need a new carburetor and I remember seeing my friend with a dirt bike carburetor on his engine but don't know what kinds of engine he has. So what kind can fit on a Honda 5.5 clone?

yes.
but that could get you in a bind real quick. What do you do if you're bike is WOT and you have to reach down with one hand to pull the choke and use only one hand to steer?

One point that no one mentioned is that the govenor will not hook up to a motorcycle style carb and you risk a flywheel explosion
Why not just get a replacement clone carb

One point that no one mentioned is that the govenor will not hook up to a motorcycle style carb and you risk a flywheel explosion
dang, your correct, It is apparent he might need a smidgen of guidance in the right direction, I wasnt even thinking like that. my bad.

They didn't mention needing brakes or the kill switch?

The Chi-kuni isn't as cheap as a a replacement-type.
Use the extra for a piece of wire for shorting the thing, and a cheap sneaker for scrub brake.

Why wouldnt this work? my friend has a dirt bike carb on his engine and it work fine. Can someone sum up what i would need to do for it to work.

rmm727

His governer can't be hooked up then. Here, we frown upon removing the governer on clones without using a billet flywheel and rod.