What do I do with this?

Motra

This is a cool little Briggs (well it's kind of taken apart now). Super clean, almost new engine, it even has an aluminum flywheel. When something like this comes along I start thinking of what I could use it on and then I think what? Why would I want to use this little thing when I have a 5.5, a 6.5, and an 8HP waiting in line? Oh well, I think I'll paint it to look like a Blue Wazoom race engine and use it as a decoration.

It looks like you can mount a tilly + intake to it. There are many Tilly carbs with briggs factory size venturis.

Also, add a straight header, Magneto and go for the "Blockzilla" drag bike look.:thumbsup:

Motra,

Is that an I/C engine?

I'm using a B&S 3.5HP I/C on my G/F's DB-30. It was a smooth runner when I bought it. It will be interesting to see how well it motivates a DB-30. I believe my engine has an iron/steel flywheel though.

When I logged on to the forum this evening. There was a pic of one of your engines, that lead me to check out a few more of your pics.

I wanted to ask you if you have had a chance to use either of these on a project & how well did they perform?

Thanks
~JM~