What do you think the Avg. MPG is for a mini bike?

joekd

How is knowing the MPG going to help at all? Do you have an odometer you will be watching?

Best advice, take a break and check it every 15 mins or so while riding, once you get a feel for it you will know approx how long you have to ride before having to head home

Or you could carry a spare bit of fuel with you and run it until it's dry then hope you have enough spare to get you home

toomanytoys

My Tec 8 is probably only doing 30 miles to a tank. I'm assuming its a gallon

The trip I usually take on it back from when I rode a bike with a speedometer is around 25 miles round trip. When I get back there is about an inch left in the tank.

Thats riding the crap out of it, full throttle down the logging roads, climbing hills, trail riding, and just basically flogging it the entire time.

MikeBear

Some guy without a sense of humor, and this is his first post in 3 years. :laugh:

Milo, it's just a joke picture, please don't let this be a reason to stop coming here.

please don't let this be a reason to stop coming here.
:laugh:

why would you even care if he doesn't come back? he hasn't been on here in years, makes one post and then you're pleading with him to stay? hahahaha him.

he didn't contribute shit while he was posting anyways.

Last edited: