What frame is this?

K&S Manufacturing Hornet frame. The forks aren't correct. There should be brass bushings in the neck of the frame for the bolt of the forks.

Last edited:
Do you think I will be able to use brass bushings in order for these forks to stop wobbling? The bike rides great except I'm afraid to go past 40mph due to the wobbling.

As you can see below, the forks fit, although they wobble back and forth due to the 2 holes in the forks being wider than the bolt.

bike.jpg

Do you think I will be able to use brass bushings in order for these forks to stop wobbling? The bike rides great except I'm afraid to go past 40mph due to the wobbling.

As you can see below, the forks fit, although they wobble back and forth due to the 2 holes in the forks being wider than the bolt.

View attachment 97155
Like I said. There needs to be brass bushings in the neck of the frame where the bolt goes through. I believe they are 3/4" by 5/8" bushings. But if the holes in the forks are bigger than the bolt then you will need to weld up the holes smaller and re drill them out to the correct 5/8" hole size. The neck/fork bolt should be a 5/8" bolt.

One word of advice. If that is your exhaust coming out just below and behind your seat you might want to re do it because your seat will start on fire with where it is located.

Last edited:
I knew I came to the right place, I appreciate your quick response and detailed knowledge, your measurements were precisely what I needed, thank you, the forks are working great now.

It may be hard to see in the picture, but my seat is sitting on a plate of metal that is curved, so there is a few cm of space between the plate and the exhaust. and the plate is wrapped in a few layers of heat resistant tape along with tin foil. After ~30 minutes of riding the plate gets warm but not even close to heating the seat. exhaust.jpg