What is it (trike)

Hey guys, I just picked up a old school trike and i have no idea what it is. The model # on the frame is CS-918A serial# 74c-1019 and says it was made by central states tool and die. It has a sticker on the front that is half worn off but says ?eacker Light, dont know if that sticker is original or not. Any help would be much appreciated! Here are some pics.

Hello Jason : What you have is a Montgomery Wards Terrain Cycle just like mine and I have pictures in my photo section out of the Ward's owner manual. Considered rare and as I know it it came with a two Stroke Kohler K295-IT engine. Mine came to me as a rolling frame but was in very sad shape. I have replaced the entire rear axle and all bearings and wheel hubs and will go to dual piston disc brakes and a lot more changes.
Steve :scooter:

Hey guys, I just picked up a old school trike and i have no idea what it is. The model # on the frame is CS-918A serial# 74c-1019 and says it was made by central states tool and die. It has a sticker on the front that is half worn off but says ?eacker Light, dont know if that sticker is original or not. Any help would be much appreciated! Here are some pics.
Check your pm's

Thanks Steve! I saw that in your pics and appreciate the help. This one is just a rolling frame too. I dont have the back wheels on in the pics but i do have them. The frame is all good and original as far as i can tell rear end is in good shape too. Im prob just gonna go with an 8 horse and a new clutch.

Hi Jason: By clutch I hope your going to use a Torque Converter.
I have a new 6.5 Tecumseh electric start engine with the dual lighting coil and have a Jel cell battery. Your trike frame is the same but the tapered area in front of the seat mount is something my trike does not have . If you get a chance put up a couple of pictures ot the frame up side down. All my axles and wheel hubs were just through bolted and were wore out so I went with all new parts and had to even make the radius rods because the heim joints were frozen and even heat would not free them.
The 8 HP engine should be just fine.
Steve :scooter:

I think it said Streaker , it seems I have seen a trike before on E Bay that looked like this one that was south of Chicago , I have pics saved on my crashed computer . Is this the one off Omaha Craigslist ??