what is it>!>!>!>!>!

there's a guy selling one of those locally for $70 and i think it just needs a motor. it's been up there for weeks.

i emailed him because he said mini bike frame etc. for that price. i asked if it was vintage or chinese crap and he told me "it's like a mini harley!". he said it had a 2-stroke so it wasn't one of those big tired ones.

huh? I don't care if it is a Doodle Bug or a Shmoodle Bug. If it moves and does not look retarded I like it.
I really don't care ether, that is what I am saying. That blue mini looks to be as small as my Streaker, I just do not think you would be happy with the ride for the money. That is thy I said to go with a doodle bug. That bike looks like a kit bike to me, and I am not a big fan of forks that the triple tree is straight across, they don't have a great turning radius.

Hey, we are trying to help you. :thumbsup:

Looks like an Asuza frame and it's way over priced, even half of is a mraginal price. Keep looking and be picky, I got the same frame with a running 5HP briggs for $30 asking price. (though not as in good cond)

I'f you don't care about having a classic, doodles can be had for $100 like new (with burnt clutch) and I just saw one for $75 locally so take your time! :thumbsup:

They'll be everywhere cheap in the near future as they break down, and get parked. That's the cycle with minibikes. They break down a lot if you beat them...and people beat those things.