What is it?

Hello, new guy here I posted an introduction on that page. I just picked this up yesterday at a garage sale. First vintage mini bike and I don't know much about it. I'm hoping you guys could help. I believe the motor is a Jacobson. I do know its a 2 cycle. No idea of the cc. The seat says Kawasaki but I think that was added later. Any help is appreciated! Thanks!

capguncowboy

Cat 400 series bike with forks from something else. Based on the color, probably an eliminator.

The engine looks like an ah47 power products. I wouldn't mind having that engine

You can easily restore that to a closer semblance of what it was. I'd research the motor, and consider selling it. There is a small market for them, it it's the 47. Might be that Tecumseh 2 stroke as well. I'm no expert. That would fund your Predator 212 motor, (not my cup of tea) which would power that bike nicely. Or of course an HS40 Tecumseh. You can get repop seats from a couple of members here.

I,like it with that engine. Restoration is always a great idea with the rarer bikes though and this one is worth it. Someone is parting one of these out on eBay now is your chance.

WrenchDad

I,like it with that engine. Restoration is always a great idea with the rarer bikes though and this one is worth it. Someone is parting one of these out on eBay now is your chance.
If you have the means to do so restoration is a great option for this bike, however the more I look at it the more I like it with that engine and exhaust. With a vintage seat and tank, some chrome fenders and a nice paint job I think that would look awesome JMO.

If you have the means to do so restoration is a great option for this bike, however the more I look at it the more I like it with that engine and exhaust. With a vintage seat and tank, some chrome fenders and a nice paint job I think that would look awesome JMO.
After I'd posted, I was thinking the same thing. All that work getting the two stroker to work- it would be a neat bike left like that, if it ran.