what is this bracket for

Hey Y'all,

I agree, this looks like a Sensation Mike Bike product to me too (I have one in the garage, and a Mike Bike was my mini bike as a kid) :thumbsup: .

And yes, that tab is in just the right spot for a chain guard...that said, I am also thinking that it was something someone added on, as I don't recall seeing one on any of the models I am aware of :shrug: .

Is this a bike you own ?...if so, is it for sale ?

Hey Y'all,

I agree, this looks like a Sensation Mike Bike product to me too....

And yes, that tab is in just the right spot for a chain guard...that said, I am also thinking that it was something someone added on, as I don't recall seeing one on any of the models I am aware of :shrug: .
Hey again,

For further reference...here are some spec sheets for a couple Sensation Mike Bike models. Enjoy !

See the height of your tab...it looks perfect to fit a chain guard.

BTW I got these pictures off of the OldMiniBikes website...Thanks.

Oh I'm gettin' nostalgic now, thinkin about Mike Bikes ... here's the spec sheet for the chopper, and a couple of adds ! (still not seein' any tabs like yours).

Again, I found these on our OldMiniBikes website..Thanks !

yes it is a mike bike. It has sensation mfg. printed on the wheels. It does belong to me and my 3 boys. Sorry not for sale. It is a father and sons project. so the tab is not original, but probably for chain guard. thanks for the info.