What is this lever for?

Looks like they put the lever on there trying to make some sort of a rear brake. Looks like a motorcycle brake pedal so I wouldn't think scrub. Maybe they never got around to modifying rear hub before they sold it.

Can't tell anything that it was hooked too. Don't see anything that would say it was a scrub brake. My guess was maybe it was used In place of of a hand brake to operate the front drum. It does have cable attached to it like it would be wired for throttle or brake. There is also a 5 cent kick stand welded to the frame smh
Making some headway though. Should have her up and running by Thursday. I am eating on my torque converter. Here's a pic after today. Made the seat myself. First time upholstering and I got materials for free. Main plan is I need it rolling and running this weekend then will pick at different things.

Can't tell anything that it was hooked too. Don't see anything that would say it was a scrub brake. My guess was maybe it was used In place of of a hand brake to operate the front drum. It does have cable attached to it like it would be wired for throttle or brake. There is also a 5 cent kick stand welded to the frame smh
Making some headway though. Should have her up and running by Thursday. I am eating on my torque converter. Here's a pic after today. Made the seat myself. First time upholstering and I got materials for free. Main plan is I need it rolling and running this weekend then will pick at different things.
Oh yea ...you will have a bunch of fun with that ! :thumbsup: