What kind of mini is this

clutch does not align with rear sprocket

I threw a 4hp Briggs on my Sears Fielder and the sprocket on the clutch sits about an inch outside the alignment of the rear wheel sprocket. From the photo of this mini in this thread, I can't see under the chain guard to see how the clutch is setup. Anybody know how to setup the clutch such that I get back in alignment with the rear-wheel?

There must be a jack-shaft under that chain guard?
T-roy

Wow! No response. I've seen lots of advise shared on this forum, but I am getting no response. Must be a challenging question (how to configure the clutch on this old Sears mini).
Anybody familiar with Torq-A-Verter, and if that is what I need in this case?

can you post a picture and did you try Flipping the clutch Around?
as in now the chain runs Next to the motor,instead of outside edge.
will that solve your alignment?

Thought you were selling it?? Try posting a new thread in the "general" section to ask questions about your bike and not in the "what is it" section. You'll get more response there. Plus, post pictures of what your problem is.

Wow! No response. I've seen lots of advise shared on this forum, but I am getting no response. Must be a challenging question (how to configure the clutch on this old Sears mini).
Anybody familiar with Torq-A-Verter, and if that is what I need in this case?
Sounds like you need to flip the clutch around inboard but without seeing it it's hard to say for sure,:shrug: