What Mini bike do I have?

den35

Performance options?You're only limited by your skill,imagination and funding.Look around here in the photo section.You'll see some pretty cool ideas.

Thanks. I was thinking that I'll probably have to end up welding an expansion chamber up or something. Anyone else have any ideas on a brand?

Exspansion chamber? Why?
A header may help a little. That's easy to do with plumbing pipe

BTW....Looks like a arco to me.

I'd just get a lifan 6,5 if you want go fast. I'd restore the tec though and keep it until your tired of going fast..

Where would I get a lifan 6,5? I was just thinking expansion chamber because that's what we do in the moped world with our small displacement machines. Thanks everyone for all the help and anymore info would greatly be appreciated.

Where would I get a lifan 6,5? I was just thinking expansion chamber because that's what we do in the moped world with our small displacement machines. Thanks everyone for all the help and anymore info would greatly be appreciated.
A chamber only benefits a 2 stroke engine. Yours is a 4 stroke. The 4 stroke needs a straight pipe, (header) to reduce back pressure. However, like a chamber, you manage yout touque/hp curve with the length of the pipe.