what tires/rims are these? and where can i get some?

where can i get these rims and tires in the picture i attached?? i would like to get some dirtbike style rims and tires for my minibike.

markus

those are pretty easy to find, Heck I just sold a bike and threw in 8 of the yaun ta internal brake ones so he could mix and match hubs/wheel bands to make a couple of perfect ones for the restoration of the bike.

There are some NOS sets still popping up for sale on ebay from time to time as well, they are "san remo" Brand, internal brake and were used on a variety of bikes in the 70's. Lots of used one to be had as well:thumbsup:

george3

those are pretty easy to find, Heck I just sold a bike and threw in 8 of the yaun ta internal brake ones so he could mix and match hubs/wheel bands to make a couple of perfect ones for the restoration of the bike.

There are some NOS sets still popping up for sale on ebay from time to time as well, they are "san remo" Brand, internal brake and were used on a variety of bikes in the 70's. Lots of used one to be had as well:thumbsup:
where were you when I was looking for these yaun ta parts? what do you have left?

im looking for some used ones, im on a budget. this will be a custom minibike and i want some dirt bike style rims and tires and these would work awesome. does anyone have any used ones? with the brake setup..

im looking for some used ones, im on a budget. this will be a custom minibike and i want some dirt bike style rims and tires and these would work awesome. does anyone have any used ones? with the brake setup..
You may be able to find CRF50/XR50 wheels that are 10"
Here's an ebay ad for the rear

10" HONDA XR50 XR 50 CRF 50 REAR WHEEL DRUM BRAKE | eBay

If you look up XR50 wheels, you will find knock off wheels with colored rings for cheap

markus

where were you when I was looking for these yaun ta parts? what do you have left?
I didn't keep anything, for the first time in many years I have no bikes with bigger than 8" wheels :thumbsup: If I see something down here I'll let you know, I didn't want to separate the stuff I collected to get that bike redone in hopes the new owner would at least put forth the effort to do it some justice. Of course I lost my :asshole: selling it that way, but it was not something I wanted to part out.