what to do???

Status
Not open for further replies.
What to do if some one on this site has owed me $200 for at least 3yrs? I would rather not say there name but i have given them plenty of time and even put it off for way to long. I have give offers to send the engine back and i would split shipping and now im done i just want the engine back so i can put it to use. Also im starting to wonder if he owes other ppl money and i should have known better than to trust him in the first place?

I'm not jumping in on any more lynch mob threads.... I say three sides to every story... Party A, Party B and the truth...... And after making comments on other threads I regretted after making them.... I suggest we leave it up to the parties involved. Unless it was Buckeye. Then I say hang the bastard....lol

I'm not jumping in on any more lynch mob threads.... I say three sides to every story... Party A, Party B and the truth...... And after making comments on other threads I regretted after making them.... I suggest we leave it up to the parties involved. Unless it was Buckeye. Then I say hang the bastard....lol
Too true Gumpit. I'm with you on this one!

Bikerscum

In my opinion you'll have far more success naming names.

That will bring the disrespect onto him. Maybe others that know him will help out, etc.

It has worked here before.

Well the person involved PMed me, and it sounds to me that he may have a very valid reason why no money has changed hands, A trade went down with a handshake, then later somebody did not like the end of the deal they got. So they are demanding cash in return. I would say that if you did not want the stuff, you should not have made the deal. Now you have to live with it, I am not going to mention the name but he is as far as I know a straight up guy.

I have made severl bad deals in my life, but I have always had to eat the loss when becouse I took the deal to begin with.

I understand that ppl dont want to get involved but iv tryrd to pm 70s vintage trikes about the money he owes me to keep it on the down low but i never got replys explaining... the atc 3 wheeler was never in the deal. The trike i have was and its a roller worth $100 in trade delivered. I didnt even want to sell the engine but he begged me and wouldnt let up so i agreed $300 or no deal now i have a pos atc thats not worth $25.00 and no response and no $$$$

Status
Not open for further replies.