Whats my Ruppster worth

buckeye

Smart ass. Not around here.
Post that bad boy up for sale in the appropriate catagory and I'll bet you will be surprised how nice a potential buyer may be. Might even be a Michigander.

Dave, I may be intersted. Look at my pics and you will see one I picked up for parts for my buddy. He has an almost complete one as well he is restoring. And the best part is I am in Mass. Natick to be exact. Let me know what you are looking for either cash or trade and we can probably work something out. If you would rather you can private message me. Thanks Randy

Sounds like good advise. I need to photograph it first. is there a buy and sell thread on this site, I did not see it. I sold a Kawasaki Mule on craigslist list and due to my own stupidity sold it for way to little. "once again, information that would have been helpful YESTERDAY"

I did not see a Ruppster in your collection, I would prefer to try and sell it to someone in a group like this where someone may bring it back to it's former glory. It would be a great project. I am getting some photos together if your interested.
If I wanted one..I would buy another one. And I dont have pictures of my complete collection on here...just food for though before you try and make another wise comment. Good luck with your sale:thumbsup:. And I hope you stick around after the sale. And take all comments with a grain of salt and you will be fine.

MikeBear

I am sorry to everybody else for my reaction..but don't come on here as a ''new guy'' and insult a whole state. That is just plain stupid. If your so smart and so much better..then you should have been smart enough to read the rules.:glare:
Yeah! It's bad enough we have to LIVE here, don't rub it in! :laugh: :doah:

Actually, there was something on here last week that I identified. A week later I saw it on craigslist. I couldn't believe it:laugh: I did purchase it.:laugh::laugh: