What's on TV tonight?

Just flipping through the tv menu thing and I see there is a show called Backroad Gold on the Travel Channel tonight at 9:30 PM (eastern)
It says there is " a super-rare mini bike" featured. Anybody seen this show before?

Mac

Today I saw a preview for "American Restorations". They show what appears to be a
Manco minibike being worked on, and then they say "All New on Tuesday night".

I hope to remember to watch on Tuesday to see if it shows up on that show.

I want to know the "worth". :smile:

NO SHIT I'm cleaning up a 91 Streaker rite now.. :eek:hmy: I'll bet it's worth at LEAST 6,500.. :shrug:

OHHh Yeah :glare: You should have NO problem selling it for 6,500... probably 9,500..:glare: But I'd say you'd be safe at 11,500..

:glare: Nahhh, lets just call it 13,999.. YUP.. Thats it.. 13,999....9.. :mellow:

I'd like to kick that guy in the ear as hard as I can... Bout 13,999 times.. :glare:

What's on TV tonight?
It's Netflix night at my house. We'll warm up w/an episode or two of Archer, then maybe Dragnet, and then
onto something longer, such as Mission: Impossible, Kojak, Star Trek or Columbo. Exciting times w/me and Mrs. S. here at Old Folks Town. :laugh:

Yeah rite.. :laugh: gotta watch some of that whilst its around.. ACTUAL Reality TV from round the world, all converged at one X-Games.. :laugh:

I don't get all the curling and stuff.. But Ski-Rifles is pretty cool, sled crashing, Ski crashing..

Olympics is pretty cool.. :laugh:

Sent the cable co packing long ago........:hammer:........Just movies and TV series for me..........Watched Dalton kick azz in Roadhouse last night......:thumbsup:.....Tom.

buckeye

TV, how can I watch tv when I am constantly on OldMiniBikes.
Better soap opera, comedy, restoration shows, drama, and the only thing missin is hot girls.:laugh: