What's the bearing I need?

I remember somebody telling me I need a special wazoo bearing to put a regular crank in a I/C engine, it has a splined output shaft for a torque multiplier. The crank I have is out of a modern non bearing black 5hp motor, it has the numbers 18 and 715 on it.
Thanks for looking.

Could you not get a bearing pressed on the crank? Or is it a whole piece kinda thing? or dose this still go on the crank and they manufactured different sized cranks?

rmm727

The bushing cranks are smaller in diameter on the pto side than the bearing cranks. This trick bearing is the same OD as the normal bearings but smaller on the ID for the bushing crank to slip fit into.

The bushing cranks are smaller in diameter on the pto side than the bearing cranks. This trick bearing is the same OD as the normal bearings but smaller on the ID for the bushing crank to slip fit into.
Ok, that's black and white enough I can even understand! :doah: They by chance, got any type of trick bearing for the mag side?

Update-I got ripped off! No bearings in this motor! Some I/C I got here, it has a bronze Bushing on the flywheel side and cast iron cylinder, all the measurements look like it will work. It doesn't seem to go all the way down I took a pic of the gear maybe needs a 1/16th more to go, that I'll figure out with the Bushing or the crank I suppose.

I got the cover to fit after wrestling and breaking the governor (haven't worked on one of these before) now I need a different output seal, the OD is about 1-5/8".