what's this worth? fox trail tramp

Hi folks,

I have what I believe to be a 69 fox trail tramp. It has chrome tank, fenders, bars, cage, head light and rear rack. Front and rear disc brakes. 4 hp tecumseh engine.

It looks to be all original and in working condition. Even the tires say fox on them!

I have put a new throttle cable on, new spark plug, oil, air filter, head and tail light bulb.

I had it running pretty good the other day but now It turns over but won't stay running. Carbs may need a good work over.

I'm just curious what this might be worth, I don't really need it and might just try to sell.
Any input would be greatly appreciated.

Attachments

Yep, right under the forum heading even.

This forum is to find out what type of bike you have. Not to find out how much it's worth. When you successfully figure out which bike you have, please select "Best Answer" from whoever answered it.

And besides that there is this>>>

http://www.oldminibikes.com/forum/general-minibike-talk/11415-appraisals-worth-etc.html
Sorry about that ya ll. Didn't mean to cause a ruckus! I just thought, what better place to ask a question I didn't know the answer to about a mini bike, would be on the web's best "mini bike" forum. My mistake!

I am fairly new to the forum and apologize for not seeing that in the rules.

Sorry about that ya ll. Didn't mean to cause a ruckus! I just thought, what better place to ask a question I didn't know the answer to about a mini bike, would be on the web's best "mini bike" forum. My mistake!

I am fairly new to the forum and apologize for not seeing that in the rules.
No ruckus, except Buck getting excited.

This is the right place to ask anything about the bike, except value.