Wheel Spacer sizes for Taco 22 with tristar wheels

Have a taco 22 with tristar wheels I built. I have 1.5" spacers on each side of the tristar rims. It has a briggs 3hp. Anyone know the spacer sizes on each side of the rim (sprocket side & other side), In order for the chain to line up? I don't have washers to test it out so I wanted to see if anyone has this setup first before I start cutting the spacers. thanks

Have a taco 22 with tristar wheels I built. I have 1.5" spacers on each side of the tristar rims. It has a briggs 3hp. Anyone know the spacer sizes on each side of the rim (sprocket side & other side), In order for the chain to line up? I don't have washers to test it out so I wanted to see if anyone has this setup first before I start cutting the spacers. thanks
You still having this problem ?