Wheel to sprocket spacers.

Chipper; I'm sure you meant to say 3/8". That aside, the only caveat here is to be sure those wheel spacers are all as close as possible in length. Another suggestion might be to get a length of 3/8 I.D. pipe and bring it to a machine shop and have them make the cuts. Cutting these on a lathe would not only insure the dimensional accuracy, but give you a much finer (and flatter) finished surface, where these things sit against the wheel and sprocket.
I've had some pipe cut like this in the past. It's amazing how nicely finished the ends come out. Dead square, as well as a nice little bit of "rounding" on the outer edges. I wouldn't be reticent when it comes to spending a few bucks on these. Keep in mind; you'll only do it once. My 2, I guess.
No , I've never heard of a 3/8" mini bike axle ?

Hello. I’m looking for proper Ruttman and Lil Indian wheel to sprocket bushings or material to cut my own from.
The stuff looks like the photo attached
Hello. I’m looking for proper Ruttman and Lil Indian wheel to sprocket bushings or material to cut my own from.
The stuff looks like the photo attached
Thanks
Please go ahead and PM message me your phone number or contact me and I will go ahead and give you correct bushing for your bike.

Okay, well.....I guess Karen and I must have both misunderstood you. Apparently, it appears we both thought you were asking about the spacers that spread the "wheel from the sprocket", as opposed to the axle spacers. Wheel to sprocket are 3/8". Sorry for the misunderstanding.