wheelie bar it

I haven't found any really, they do make them for full sized drag bikes. But even if you bought one of those kits, I suspect that those kits are too long for a minibike so you would have to shorten them anyways.
In the past I have made wheelie bars for these out of mild steel tubing I bought at Lowe's, and rollerblade wheels. They work great and are fairly cheap and light. Current bars use drag bike wheels instead of rollerblade wheels, trying something different.

scootercat

I think You answered Your question....You do!..:thumbsup:..Looks good anything to keep the front end planted is a good thing....

What do you think. Electrical conduit, Roller skate wheels. Painting in progress.
First they are not rigid so they will never be repeatable as far as function. The shock will compress on take off as your wright loads the seat which in turn will push down on the wheelie bars resulting in them lifting the tire...

Second they are not square by the picture which will turn the bike when you are up on them.

Both are bad scenarios....

Its a good start but a little more effort and they will do what you need a lot better. They will be safer too.

The bike is way over shocked. It moves very little without the bar. If it helps in one situation I will be happy. I don't do wheelies if I can help it. And they are very rigid. Won't take repeated pounding. Thanks for the thought. John

they are not square by the picture which will turn the bike when you are up on them.
I have to agree with Doug :thumbsup: They are by no means straight :doah:

And EC is by no means ridged enough for that especially since you notched it for the shocks :doah: It may work for a few hard launchs but eventually they will bend and they will throw you to the right every time :eek:hmy: