Wheelie bars

dirt

does any one have a wheelie bar setup? dragracer style? the new 6.5 on a old frame is a wheelie machine. ( i fell):cursing::scooter::hammer:

Had to learn the hard way but now I throw my weight forward until I hear the clutch fully engage.
mild 6.5 with 64t rear makes a DB a dangerous beast :thumbsup:

I've got to say my DB with a modded clone with 13/70 gearing isn't exactly a wheelie machine, unless I pull on the bars and hit the gas. What are you like 50lbs?

I've got to say my DB with a modded clone with 13/70 gearing isn't exactly a wheelie machine, unless I pull on the bars and hit the gas. What are you like 50lbs?
I have a Baja Racer with a Predator and a Comet 30 series torque converter and I lean over the the bars at take off and still will bring the wheels up and I even put a 60 tooth in the rear,need to buy wheelie bars also

I have an old style db30 with a 6.5hp greyhound. Only mods on it is a exhaust pipe. The thing wheelies like crazy on stock gearing. I weight 195lbs and I have to lean all the way forward and be easy on the throttle. It takes getting used to.

fonz

I warned a buddy who is 52 and has been riding minis since he was 12. After a stern verbal warning he took off ok. Went 1/4 mile and stopped the bike to talk to a couple of friends for a few minutes. He restarted the bike and promtley flipped it on his back in 3 feet!! Road rash supreme!! It was the Hardly-a-Davidson in my avatar!! It's leathal if you don't respect it's torq converter power!! You goose it when taking off and you're looking at the clouds!

Last edited:
it's call a throttle. They are for varying the engine output,They are not an ON-OFF SWITCH!

Good Lord,what would happen if you had a manual clutch????:doah: