Wheels for old mini-bike questions.

I have several older mini bikes that I need to start working on and cannot find any wheels with the sprocket and drum brake. Are you guys using new stuff or paying big bucks for vintage stuff? I cannot seem to find a source for either. Help.

I have several older mini bikes that I need to start working on and cannot find any wheels with the sprocket and drum brake. Are you guys using new stuff or paying big bucks for vintage stuff? I cannot seem to find a source for either. Help.
What are you calling big bucks?

Also...what minibikes do you have? It's always nice to put the "correct" wheels on them.

Welcome to the Forum. Do You have any Pics of these several older mini bikes that You need to start working on? If so, go ahead and Post them in here so that we can see what You might need? :thumbsup: :biggrin:

Here is some pictures of my stuff. I have a few others that I didn't take pictures of that will need wheels. I looked at the links that you nice people provided, but I don't see all of the parts that I need to make a complete setup? Am I missing something?
On a side note, can anyone identify these mini-bikes. I have been messing around with them for years but never knew what they are. Thanks for all of the help.