Where can I find a Harbor Freight coupon?

After being on this forum for a few days now, I think I'm hooked. I hear you all talking about the Harbor Freight 6.5hp engines for $99. I see that they are actually closer to $170. I've heard a few of you mention a $99 coupon. Are these still out there and where can I find one?
Thanks,
Bob

hornet1

Yep get on there mailer list , email or buy something there. They send me stuff all the time . 6.5 on sale here every day ! :scooter:

There is a coupon in the Harbor Freight advertisment of my new Car Craft magazine for $99.99. I was just looking at it in my "office" in my home =(bathroom)..LOL

One other thing. If you can find any of the magazines that HF advertises in, they have GREAT magazine coupons, better than most of the coupons you get in their mailer, or the emails, and they last for 6 months. My son gets some car magazine, Car and Driver, or Autoweek, something like that, and a 4x4 magazine, HF has ads in both of them, and the ads ALWAYS include a 20%off coupon, and $99 212 Predator ads, and other good stuff. Whenever Predators go on sale for $99, I grab one of his magazines and hit HF and get a $79 Predator.

old-timer

Scamming Member
One other thing. If you can find any of the magazines that HF advertises in, they have GREAT magazine coupons, better than most of the coupons you get in their mailer, or the emails, and they last for 6 months. My son gets some car magazine, Car and Driver, or Autoweek, something like that, and a 4x4 magazine, HF has ads in both of them, and the ads ALWAYS include a 20%off coupon, and $99 212 Predator ads, and other good stuff. Whenever Predators go on sale for $99, I grab one of his magazines and hit HF and get a $79 Predator.
So you can get them using the 20% off coupon even if their already on sale for $99.00 ?

Vic