Where can I get parts chrome plated???

Okay, I just got a quote on a pair of 10 inch rims, a pair of fork struts, and a pair of shock springs. $1171.00! I expected about half of that. Any suggestions? I can't have more in my build-off bike than I have in my truck! Help!:scared:

Some place here in MI. I'm not sure where. I gave the parts to my guy who then gave them to his guy. I'll see if I can get a ballpark price for the parts you need re chromed.

Call Cust1om Chrome in Cleveland Ohio. Fast and reasonable. Ask for Kim and tell her she just did work on a minibike and that Dale sent you. She will take great care of you and your parts.

Doc

Call Cust1om Chrome in Cleveland Ohio. Fast and reasonable. Ask for Kim and tell her she just did work on a minibike and that Dale sent you. She will take great care of you and your parts.

Doc
There ya go. Same state. Judging from the parts they did for you, they do a great job. I suspect anyone coming on here asking where to chrome parts has never had that done before and will be in for some sticker shock. It's addictive though.

Custom Chrome and Polishing.
9911 Elk Ave.
Cleveland, Ohio 44108

216-268-2065
216-701-8207

There is a custom Chrome in Grafton. He is 4X the price and takes many months to get your stuff done. Make sure you call these people in Cleveland. I got my stuff back in 10 days.

My stuff that they did.

Doc

Last edited: