while not a true mini bike the seed was planted on this forum

Bike is complete but for wiring. Found a wiring diagram and am slowly working through it. Added straight pipes out of stainless steel and polished since last pic.

Outdoorguy

I like it. I was wanting to build a style of my own similar to this. I like the minibike look in general but want something that is not so limited/restricted to riding/being riden and be street legal. I wondered if this forum was suitable for my build... thanks for the inspiration, I think Im going to go with it.

Worked on the wiring today. Have to work a 12 hour midnight but can't get away from it. Hooked up a number of connections with the help of the wiring diagram, Then when I was finished... turned the key. Lights came on and the neutral indicator. Reached over and hit the the starter button... just for laughs. She turned over. Have not put any gas in her yet. Went and got my son to show him. He said" Starter fluid" I removed the air filter and cranked her while he shot a puff of starter. She roared to life, ran for about 10 seconds and died. I got a street legal running bike. I got some blow by on the muffler pipes (not seated) but I can tell you now she is going to have quiet a growl. Will post a pic tonight and a video in a few days of her running, maybe riding, if it does not snow again. I"m stoked. :scooter::thumbsup:

outdoorguy