Whisper Jet XL chopper need pics of unrestored bike

WOW Thanks so muck for the pics .Do know what year they were taken ? Did you get the bike when it was new?Where is the bike now ?I now a good idea what the chain guard looks like. Thanks Again Denny

You're welcome. They were probably taken in 1973. My little sis was born November of 1970, and she looks about 2 going on 3. Yes, I got the bike new.. it was probably for my birthday (May). It's been a long time, I can't remember a lot from 7 y/o, but I think I remember the box it came in, too? I do remember getting the piss shocked out of me from the metal spark plug kill (the only way to shut the engine off). I probably had it several years. I don't remember when it was sold, or who it went to, but I'm sure it was still in great condition. We took care of them, kept stored in buildings. It's possible I could run across more photos of it. Those 2 came from Mom's scrapbooks, I have a tote full of photo packs and loose photos to go through. Glad I could help you. Apparently, the Whisper Jet chopper is a really rare bird. It's cool that you have that. Much luck on your restore, and remember to post plenty of pics. Take care, Tommy