Who has an ACME?

Anyone with an ACME wanna help a FNG make a clone from his Streaker? I figured since my fork is tweaked and I'm gonna have to chop off the bad tubes I might just do away with the squashed-tube axle mount. I'd much appreciate it if someone would post pic's or point me to a link to some pic's of the ACME fork.

delray

racer32, my bike is acme frame with a set of fox forks. they work much better then the straight up handle bars that came on some of the streaker bikes. don't have to worry about the handle bars going into the kids legs right away when they turn it real sharp:doah: and now it turns alot nicer with the bars forward and out. the only things i had to do where to modifly the triple tree shaft(shorten it)and i cut off the axle tube mount from the bottom frame and welded a new tube axle on top of the bottom frame rail and closer to the rear too.:thumbsup:
everything came out perfect for level and height off the ground.

delray

racer32,here is a picture of the front. sorry i don't have any extra sets to sell.

any of the older hard tail fox minibike forks will work,even the front springer forks too:thumbsup:
FILE PHOTO OF A FOX