Who wants gears on there mini? & hand clutch ?

I thought Id share this gearbox idea with the fellas on here again . I see there is alot of buzz about the bros building the clutch that works manually. I know im buying one,lol. I know I would love to start my mini rev it up , dump the clutch and either spin the wheel or wheelie away:scooter: thats just me . I was doing some shed shopping & ran across a old ct70cc motor, its a 4speed manual. I was gonna repair it for the guy but he decided to go with 125cc 4sp replacement. That ct with 125cc 4 gears & 17t front sprocket,racing cdi,& pitbike exhaust, was stupid fast, but thats another story. The 70cc had bad valves ,rings & smoked like crazy but,it shifted smoothly. So I automaticlly remeber my yamaha breeze I made a few winters back ,i used a gx270 I think & the bottom end of a 50cc or 70 ,anyway it was a 3sp auto

heres the breeze, I ended up with a 15t on the gx crank, a 10t on gear box input , believe me I rev that thing in neutral then drop 1st gear hundreds of times nothing broke & that was a 9hp

So the 4-stroke honda 270 worked good with ct50/70 trans? I've thought about doing that with a old honda ATC tranny but never did. I'll be watching this one. :thumbsup: