why does everyone love mini bikes??

I wana know.

WHY DOES EVERYONE LOVEEEE MINI BIKES???

I love them casue you can work on them as much as you want., you can make them custom, and they go fast, girls think there cool, and i can go anywhere VERY fast.

So guys...maybe girls lol

WHY DO YOU LOVE YOU MINI or MINIS and WHAT KEEPS YA GOIN.

Post pics of your favorit bike if ya want....please?

Liam

I haven't seen a person yet that can look at one without smiling. I'm pretty sure it's impossible.

Not many things in life that you can say that about.

I can commute to work faster on my Minibike, than in my car..
and the fact that it's illegal makes me an Outlaw Biker,
& that's pretty cool..

I'm allmost 30 years old, and getting yelled at by OLD people for riding a minibike. brings me back to the good old days.

Some old dude shook his fist in the air at me..
HAH!!

i liove them because #1 they use small engines, and i swear my soul is a small engine (if you get what i'm saying), and #2 because everyone that sees my minibikes always says, "i could go faster then that just by running" or something along those lines, but then i start 'er up and take off going 50 and their like "HOLY CRAP! i didn't know a minibike could go that fast!"

drheilman

Because it dosent matter what kind of day You have, after a lap or three around the block..........All is right with the cosmos! (and it still makes me giggle like a little girl)........OH and its cheaper than a shrink!!!

Because they are pure,honest, and simple, and they don't try to be something they are not.

"perfection" in simplicity.

Besides, they are like puppy's, even the ugly ones are cute and if they don't make you smile,,,, you are evil. :thumbsup:

For naughty boys & girls only

Had one when i was a kid

I'm 43 now and just starting to build them myself alot of them :hack: :weld: :grind: :001_cool:

They bring out the naughty in every boy & girl:thefinger:

:thumbsup:

Every time I get on one of mine it always reminds me how simple life was.
The Only thing I had to worry about was what time Mom Called me in for dinner.

My parents had 60 or so acres of land in the country and My Atlas was the only thing that got me out and about alot farther than I could walk. It Meant freedom to me. But it Also Meant responsibility.

I remember as a kid at my Uncles land a lower field caught fire from the tractor exhaust and all the adults were trying to put it out and it was quickly getting aways from them.

My Dad yelled to me "Get on that "MotorSickle" and Haul ASS back to the House and have them call the Fire Dept" Keep in Mind this was in the early 80's and it was 1.5 miles back to the farm house. I was In a Full tuck with one hand bending the Governor arm the whole way! After the Fire Dept got there I had to lead them to the field. Again........Full tuck and bending the governor arm with a Huge Fire truck blaring behind me.

And yes......... Chicks dig em! Then and now.

i love them because i can build one in a day and beat the hell outa it and not lose much money and because when iam on one all the worries are gone just me and the bike nothing else matters

Oldsalt

Because they are pure,honest, and simple, and they don't try to be something they are not.

"perfection" in simplicity.

Besides, they are like puppy's, even the ugly ones are cute and if they don't make you smile,,,, you are evil. :thumbsup:
Right on! I love them for all the reasons you and others have put forth. I can only add that I like whimsical things. I've done my damnest to merely get older...but not grow old and narrow. "NEVER TRUST ANY PERSON THAT DON'T LIKE CHILDREN AND MINI BIKES" [L. Miller circa 1955]

Why are they so good?

It's motoring at its purest, and still gives the same (well, almost) feeling of pure joy like when you were 12 and had your first set of motorized wheels, which brought you freedom, independence, and yes, a small touch of responsibility. Riding a minibike puts you in a Zen-like state, where you must focus on what you are doing, and in the back of your mind, you know it could hurt you if you screw up....but that thought is kind of exciting too. Riding a minibike is (or can be) a fine line between riding and crashing, especially if you have gotten much bigger than when you were 12! Riding a minibike is just the most fun you can have on two wheels, and I've been on a lot of two-wheeled things. Only a minibike brings that grin!

kbs8ball

Riding minis always takes me back to the time when i was 7 or 8 and just got one...ya cant help but SMILE, everytime ya go down the road.....good times man !!!