Windber mini bike reunion 2023

JohnC

Jeff announced them at the awards ceremony this morning.

Contact @windberjeff .

Or possibly check their minibike reunion page on Facebook. And ask Dawn for a list of the winners.

Ok thanks my buddy said my little Westbend RCF may have done good but I was just curious I had to leave yesterday evening.

joshua. c.

I had allot of fun and rode the trails plenty but I forgot I had my camera untill the end of saturday so not many pictures to share but I may be in some drone footage. I was ridding my bike to my campsite and got off the bike under my canopy turned around and the drone was right behind me at face level, boy was I surprized lol.
I had alot of fun and got some great parts. as soon as I got home I installed the torque converter I picked up on my trail horse. For the first time ever I brought home a bike from one of these events. I picked up a full suspention big wheel scat cat that turns out is in better shape than It looks. The chain clutch and bearings are all free and working and the rear shocks even function despite the rust. The front forks are stuck pritty good thow. I know an apholsterer who I think can re stich and save the seat.

I rode the trails repeatedly this year, they were much better shape this year than the last time I attended 2 years ago, 2 years ago they were much more torn up and muddy. over all great event I had alot of fun.

Ok thanks my buddy said my little Westbend RCF may have done good but I was just curious I had to leave yesterday evening.
Oh...so you are @JohnC ...with the Rupp and the RCF micro ?

I didn't realize that...I apologize.

I think your RCF micro, did win an award...I'll text Jeff and ask which category and place.

It sure was great seeing everyone. Lots of laughs as usual. It was my wife's first time coming out and we had a blast. Next year I'm hoping we will have the whole family for one last hoorah before my daughter goes off to college!