Winter project

trailramdan

Hahahaha naw been a long cold winter....haven't done much...might roll the super bronc in the garage n pull the motor off tomorrow :thumbsup:

delray

i had a 66 2door hardtop with a 283 and factory 2speed on the floor console/buckets. car would go anywhere.....:thumbsup:

chevy rallys look cool on any chevy...........:thumbsup: and still the best factory steel mag ever built!

trailramdan

i had a 66 2door hardtop with a 283 and factory 2speed on the floor console/buckets. car would go anywhere.....:thumbsup:

chevy rallys look cool on any chevy...........:thumbsup: and still the best factory steel mag ever built!
Love ralleys....I plan on running just a police style cap with no trim rings.

trailramdan

That's gonna eat into the mini fund!.....:doah:.....About time Dan, you going through the big block drive train too?...................Tom.
Lol it is...I'm going through the super bronc motor soon...going to freshen it up and I HOPE. To ride mean green finally this year....my big block will be going on the engine stand soon...plan to put a lumpy cam in it...valve guides in the heads...and paint her up...new aluminum dual plane intake....the th400 will get a shift kit and a stall converter....hope to have the glass in it and motor sitting in place by winter this year....hope it goes as planned.