Woodward 2012

Has anyone rode their minibikes at the cruise? I know that some have. What if we get together as a group? We could all meet somewhere off the main route and if we stick together nobody will bother us. If we could get 5, 10, 15 or more bikes the LEO's would think that this is supposed to be happening and leave us alone. I think the crowd would love it. Come on guys and gals!!!

Thoughts?

Been there as a spectator! I did see Minibike riders,and not being hassled! This is a event that should be on everyone's bucket list! I saw every car you could think of except The Green Hornets "Black Beauty" or the Flintstones car! The manufactures bring out their new stuff before its released to the public! I want to go back,and a friend just moved out there! SCORE!:devil2:

Yes, the greatest cruise week ever....Bill, you could come up Tuesday...me and my brothers hang at the Red Coat Inn. If there were a few minis that showed up I know they would not hassell us...I am planning to go Saturday as well.

Woodward

Me and another guy went a few years ago in our cars,cost us to park wasn't cheap.
Did meet Linda Vaughn --MISS HURST there made our weekend. Real nice Lady!!.
You shouldn't have a problem with the mini's you could stop anywhere!! Bumper to Bumper traffic!!
Roads Suck big time tho!!!!
FRANK

woodward

im down

the middle pic was it before i stripped it down and re did a few things andf the stripped pics or of it as of last monday should be done next week

the middle pic was it before i stripped it down and re did a few things andf the stripped pics or of it as of last monday should be done next week[/QUOTE]

the last pic looks like the middle pick after you parked on Woodward and left for about 5 minutes :laugh:

Mean Dean

The Green Hornet Black Beauty was there. I took my Ruttman Spyder a few years ago. Everyone thought I bought it from Pep Boys the week before. What it is 40 years old?. I did get into trouble driving my golf cart down Woodward. The Sheriff read me the riot act. You need lights and turnsignals and must have a plate or sticker he said. $165.00 fine. He was not having a good day. I will take one for show but not ride it,