would these wheels work on a mini bike?

HF sells different grades of wheels. Some of them are pretty flimsy, but others are fine. Look at some good quality minibike wheels and get some with good welds on the hubs and heavy enough steel in the wheels and hubs. It's always good to see them in person, rather than ordering from them online.

DONT DOIT!

I ran those on the front of my go kart, and they are both burned out bald, QUICK and we didnt get to run the kart that much, They are in severe need of a change,

Save yourself the hassel, go with good tires

Those cheap tires literally fall apart from day one. Put them on a kart priced to sell on a Sunday and when I sold it on Saturday, just from riding it around the block for 15mins, the tires were almost completely bald. NOT A GOOD IDEA!

i buy those at my local tractor supply because their 5 bucks. I only use the rims though. I swap the tires out for vintage cheng shin or carlisle and i run the bearings until they burn up which isnt long and put good quality sealed ones in. So yea its a good buy if you just need a rim

I built my 4 yr. old grandson a wagon with those Horrible Freight Wheels, He pulled it around the yard a couple of month's now the tires are bald....CH3NO2