WTB: Another Taco 22 Mini Bike...

Looking for a another mini bike for a close friend. Would like for this bike to be either local to me (So Cal, Inland Empire Area), or local to him, in Polywopwop... I mean Puyallup, Washington area (supposedly pronounce PEW-AL-UP)... so that either me or him, can look at it and pick it up in person. I/we would entertain a shipped bike from a trusted member, who has shipped a bike before, where it has arrived in the condition promised!

my friend is a new/recent member here, and will/should be seeing any offers made. he trusts my choice :)out:)... :laugh:... if out there, cash in hand, if out here, I have cash in hand. I do not like to hassle. but i am also looking for a great buy. nothing with a clone motor in it. would like at least roller condition. nothing with rear suspension.

TACO 22 style, or similar. post pics of what you have (the area you are in, if close to one of us) and your asking price. to save us both some time, it should be your very bottom dollar. if its within the budget, then it may very well sell within minutes of it being posted. No, I will not tell you my budget! Just understand that I am looking for something nice, but I/we are not wanting to spend crazy money.

thanks,
Gerald

more info:, secret revealed for now...

can be a roller and as a matter of fact, a roller is preferred as he wants a motor with some hot sauce on it!

so if you have a complete with a hopped up motor, will consider that... if it is a stock 3 hp... thats fine, but budget is on the lower end for something like that... lower end being say $0-500 (especially for a clean taco roller)... if your bike fits the criteria or a little more, but the value/condition is there.. please pm me...

thank you for all the pms and offers so far... we will get something real soon, as i am getting ansty to spend money! especially when i know im getting it right back!

im looking at a couple bikes, i need some more options just in case...

Did you ever consider buying one of the new Taco 22's from Taco mini bikes or go karts USA:shrug:
yes, a roller kit, bare metal ended up being $990.36 shipped, a used real taco started to look more appealing... ill double check maybe i missed something...

but if i could find something around the $350 mark as a roller, would be cool! and way less than a new one would cost, a be a real vintage taco... the last as got a good result at around $300...

george3

more info:, secret revealed for now...

can be a roller and as a matter of fact, a roller is preferred as he wants a motor with some hot sauce on it!

so if you have a complete with a hopped up motor, will consider that... if it is a stock 3 hp... thats fine, but budget is on the lower end for something like that... lower end being say $0-500 (especially for a clean taco roller)... if your bike fits the criteria or a little more, but the value/condition is there.. please pm me...

thank you for all the pms and offers so far... we will get something real soon, as i am getting ansty to spend money! especially when i know im getting it right back!

im looking at a couple bikes, i need some more options just in case...
Maybe you should of postet this before I PMed you.

yes... i picked up a purple zebra for him... but im still looking for another... some of them so far have been too high for me to budget in...
Cool, if you don't have a Zebra cover, Jeff Clark makes them.

As far as Taco pricing, they part out for a lot, so it's not often someone sells them cheap. I have a '66 basket case I've been gathering parts for to keep for myself for several years, but may end up parting it back out. Need to thin the herd, but it's tough to let them go.

Cool, if you don't have a Zebra cover, Jeff Clark makes them.

As far as Taco pricing, they part out for a lot, so it's not often someone sells them cheap. I have a '66 basket case I've been gathering parts for to keep for myself for several years, but may end up parting it back out. Need to thin the herd, but it's tough to let them go.
yep... i got a good deal on one i picked up from neck... no hassle price... was looking for the same, i am patient, i know my friend is looking for one for his wife also... i had picked up a frame and forks for him a while back.. i will send the zebra and the other frame to him and go from there... so if he wants another, we may end up needing two.. but for now, i will leave the request up and search for something for myself... would like an actual taco and may end up stretching it, if it is not a very clean frame and forks...

but anyhow, the zebra came with a cover and in good shape

Can you show some pics of the zebra?
i will ask him (as it is his bike now), but if you look in the classifieds section one that looks suspiciously the same can be found... for what my friend will do with it, it will work out fine... and when he is done, will be very nice... and have some style to it... you can also see a vid of my daughter working on it, in the girls and mini bike section