WTB: Ken-Bar Whirlwind seat

I got a great deal on Whirlwind roller but it didn't come with a seat. The seats aren't that common. If you've got one you'd like to sell, please let me know. Thanks! The picture below is of MikeBear's bike. I wanted to show what the seat looks like but since mine doesn't have one there's no point in showing a photo of mine! [Thanks Mike!]

Thanks for the tip Mike. I'll do that. By the way, I see OldMiniBikes Warehouse has a couple of potential seats. One is brown and the other is white. :shrug: Not the basic black that I'm looking for. I've got a question into them about the bottom of the seat to see whether I could make it fit without looking too dumb.

MikeBear

I got a great deal on Whirlwind roller but it didn't come with a seat. The seats aren't that common. If you've got one you'd like to sell, please let me know. Thanks! The picture below is of MikeBear's bike. I wanted to show what the seat looks like but since mine doesn't have one there's no point in showing a photo of mine! [Thanks Mike!]
That's not my bike, not sure whose it is, but I don't mind.

I own the big brother MB-6 model to the Whirlwind (Whirlwind is the MB-4):

MKW was right though, in that the 'Bobber Solo seat' is as close as you'll get since Ken-Bar is now defunct. They didn't produce many minibikes, compared to their gokart output.