WTB ruttman grasshopper more than life itself!!!!!!!

hi i need a ruttman grasshopper. i will pay top dollar. let me know what you have. i live in northern california i can travel.
the minumum i need is the frame bars/forks & a seat in restorable condition. i know somebody has got one out there for me. i cant die happy untill i owned a ruttman gasshopper!!!
message me!!

Hopefully the guy will ship it. Just be careful with trying to swing a deal to ship when dealing with CL. There are some great people, and there are some douche bags. Lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Both of those are far from original...and if you want to do a full restoration...you will notice on both the most expensive and tougher to find parts are sold off and long gone.

Thanks you guys !!! I reall want to try to get one of these in stock form. I already contacted the first guy of crags list Detroit and he thinks I'm trying or scam him lol, but I reall like his grasshopper. But if I can't convince him to sell me his grasshopper then I will need to try to buy another. Once avian you guys rock!!!! Thanks so much for coming through with grasshoppers for for sale for me so fast . I just need one good one. ;)!!!