WTB Trail Horse mags and sprocket

Which ones do you want? 2 of my horses have the rounded spoke Astro's, while my 2 blazers have the flat spokes.

They came both ways so you do have a choice! (Mybiz) sent me a brochure with both styles used, I can't locate it though.

Also both of my Trail horse's have the band brake on the jack shaft, Therefor the sprocket is flat and just spaced out from the rim about 1 1/2 '' with spacers at the wheel's bolt pattern.

My blazers have the rear drum sprocket... which one did you need?

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

Last edited:
Well, I have a rounded front, so If I found a rounded rear and sprocket, that would suffice. I like the flat spokes better, but this is going to be "thrown" together for a rider and the budget is small. :crying: However, my bike appears to have had the brake drum on the rear wheel as I have the factory bracket to mount the band. Let me know if you can help. Thanks! :thumbsup:

Blah, I missed it.:censure:I'm going to keep the rounded Astro's on there to hopefully save a few bucks. If anybody has one that needs to be blasted/cleaned up, please hit me up. I'd like to put my thumpin' flat head on this bike for the Halloween parade. :eek:ut: