YEARS!!!! of BS From local minibike racers at the drag spot

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is a bunch of bull **** at the Ana St. Drags and I spoke this week about it to the manager. Custom this, omitted part numbers, crying about weight...ect..

It takes all the fun out of it and for years there has been no Helmet requirements for the attendees. So, since I am injured and I do not participate, I am venting three things>

1. Wear a helmet at all times or don't ride, just watch.
2. Who cares. Go on a diet and loose weight and stop the weight bickering!
3. Minidragbike is the manager. What he says goes there, just like the guy Paul from SFVISBF did and look where he is now!

It's dangerous! It's crybaby after crybaby. I support Evil Ed 110% and respect Pro nova....

Have some damn fun in life! It's too short to bicker on the Forum about how un fair Solo Cali feels about the rules. He lost several times and just will not stop hassling EE because EE don't weigh 242. Brian go on a diet and make more power and come back slugging. But stop being a whiner! Were ALL friends HERE!

mdb IS A FAIR AND HONEST GUY! :bowdown:

TT OUT! :thumbsup:

There is a bunch of bull **** at the Ana St. Drags and I spoke this week about it to the manager. Custom this, omitted part numbers, crying about weight...ect..

It takes all the fun out of it and for years there has been no Helmet requirements for the attendees. So, since I am injured and I do not participate, I am venting three things>

3. Minidragbike is the manager. What he says goes there, just like the guy Paul from SFVISBF did and look where he is now!

It's dangerous! It's crybaby after crybaby. I support Evil Ed 110% and respect Pro nova....

Have some damn fun in life! It's too short to bicker on the Forum about how un fair Solo Cali feels about the rules. He lost several times and just will not stop hassling EE because EE don't weigh 242. Brian go on a diet and make more power and come back slugging. But stop being a whiner! Were ALL friends HERE!

Cool. Great post TT. Have a great Holiday!

Well i can say thanks for you respect TT, and Charles is a great guy, spend every saturday on ana and damn near every weekend for the last couple years with him and all the guys. Glad to know him, and to call him a close friend. Same with Evil Ed !

As for Solo we started out on the wrong foot a year or so ago, but things have changed and he is in the click right along with the rest of them, and i consider him too a close friend that i spend damn near every weekend with !

He come to my house, we BBQ together and all, Yes there is a small rivalry between him and ed, but all this Solo loose weight bullshit is really getting to me. im 274lbs and if someone told me to loose weight i would be telling them to F:censure: Off....

Nobody on here has the right to tell him that no matter what, sure it was funny at first but has carried on for too long. Its time to knock the Bull:001_9898: off. specially if your not involed at all with whats going on. that includes everyone that has had something to say about it...

Brian deserves props for his continued and closing hunt, and pound for pound would beat ed. its just the facts of power to weight....

So lets close this post, go back to the Original LA Drag Spot thread, and get off Brains ass. its just stupid and annoying now....

Charles tell Hent to get rid of this thread...! ! ! ! ! ! ! :hammer:

Personally i am not going to visit this thread anymore, going back to the Original LA Drag Spot Thread, you all shoud do the same......

Last edited:
Well i can say thanks for you respect TT, and Charles is a great guy, spend every saturday on ana and damn near every weekend for the last couple years with him and all the guys. Glad to know him, and to call him a close friend. Same with Evil Ed !

As for Solo we started out on the wrong foot a year or so ago, but things have changed and he is in the click right along with the rest of them, and i consider him too a close friend that i spend damn near every weekend with !

He come to my house, we BBQ together and all, Yes there is a small rivalry between him and ed, but all this Solo loose weight bullshit is really getting to me. im 274lbs and if someone told me to loose weight i would be telling them to F:censure: Off....

Nobody on here has the right to tell him that no matter what, sure it was funny at first but has carried on for too long. Its time to knock the Bull:001_9898: off. specially if your not involed at all with whats going on. that includes everyone that has had something to say about it...

Brian deserves props for his continued and closing hunt, and pound for pound would beat ed. its just the facts of power to weight....

So lets close this post, go back to the Original LA Drag Spot thread, and get off Brains ass. its just stupid and annoying now....

Charles tell Hent to get rid of this thread...! ! ! ! ! ! ! :hammer:
2nd That!

minidragbike

Supporting Speed Nut!
What motor is that one with the deck extension?
That isn't the one I did the timing on is it? If so that is a different carb on it.

I won't have my bike this weekend, but next weekend I may try you out.

Status
Not open for further replies.