YEARS!!!! of BS From local minibike racers at the drag spot

Status
Not open for further replies.

minidragbike

Supporting Speed Nut!
I have come to the conclusion of not racing anyone for the new year. I'm just gonna run ride my bike up and down the street and give advice like normal.

The reason for the change is all this local BS crap talking everyone does. BUT hardly anyone ever races. You have to basically "BEG" guys to race there own bike. OR there bike is ready, or could be ready to race, but they just don't feel like bringing it. "Your" coming to a minibike drag racing spot, but you left your bike at home, and now your threatening another guy that if he "puts his money up" you would then drive home, pick you bike up, and bring it back to race. What the H**L is that???

Lately the video has been pretty poor. The best racing happens at night time.
WHY????
Because we first have to argue for 2-3 hours until the sun goes down. Maybe smoke a little, drink a little, basically get are bodies warmed up first before warming up are bike.

Then the race, may, or may not happen after first testing and tuning the bike. Because the bike now has broke something, or needs something that has been left at home.

Now, the last thing I'm venting off my chest and I have said it many, many times to the local racers. The guys with stock bikes, or even modified small engine bikes seem to race basically All Day Long. While the guys with the "BIG" motors/bikes are mainly for show. They come once a month, take them out there vehicle, everyone take pictures and ooh and ahh, then they may, or may not take it for a test ride. If they do, the motor gets shut off, and the bike is then loaded back into there vehicle. Never a race, unless someone accidentally is out there on the street at the same time as them.

These "BIG" bikes are costing from $4000-$7000, so I'm starting to think it's more about how nice your bikes looks, or who can spend the most money on the most power??? It's now a big local event when someone is bringing one of these monsters. It's not about racing any more.

Check out this video out for the guys that are not here locally to see how it is in person.

YouTube - Daily Pre Race BS

It took all day of negociating and arguing before they locked up the money on mike and ronald, It was about to be a good ass race too. and then right before im about to flag it something in ronalds motor lets go did anyone figure out what it was crank?

gbones

:doah:all those bikes and no 1 is racing them. is that how it is every time you go there:confused: that would get very old very fast. it looks like you guys (the 1's that want to race) need to find a new place to race and dont let all the other (non racers) know where it is (good luck with that:doah: less BSing, more racing:thumbsup:

minidragbike

Supporting Speed Nut!
It took all day of negociating and arguing before they locked up the money on mike and ronald, It was about to be a good ass race too. and then right before im about to flag it something in ronalds motor lets go did anyone figure out what it was crank?
Yeah it was Ronald's crank that broke. That race was suppose to have happen for 4 years now. Ronald never changed anything, it's the same from 4 years ago. HomeAlone has been racing/riding minibikes out there for 7 years. So there was no excuse for all those years of it never happening.

minidragbike

Supporting Speed Nut!
:doah:all those bikes and no 1 is racing them. is that how it is every time you go there:confused: that would get very old very fast. it looks like you guys (the 1's that want to race) need to find a new place to race and dont let all the other (non racers) know where it is (good luck with that:doah: less BSing, more racing:thumbsup:
It seems like only the guys with over $4000 into there bikes never race. I told my buddy JD it was nice to see there bikes out there, but we won't see them again until next year. They bring them once a month, do a couple test runs, and then put them away, and claim to be the fastest of all time.

I'm uploading a new video as I type, you will see what I'm talking about.

Also, if a race ever does happen, there motor is "way" bigger than yours, and your normally racing pound for pound, or giving them a weight break. I was to suppose to race 4 races. 1 race is against a motor that is 484cc jr dragster motor, 1 is a 440cc snowmobile kart, 1 is a 440cc snowmobile minibike, and 1 motor is about the same size, but I'm giving him a 80 pound weight break.

gbones

$4000 on a mini, holy sh!t. they have some nice looking, expensive, trailor queens. i should fly out there with my bird with a '61 3hp B&S and smoke there ass's, maybe not. if your gonna invest that much money on a mini, you should be racing it, if not then what the hell is the point:shrug:

huh wow .watching the vid all i see is a load of lazy bums. they sit and btich that im the fastest and bla bla . they say they want to race but when someone says im game line them up they crawl back and say well uh uhhhh i cant its at home or some other weak reason . hell i could beat these guys racing with my arctic cat . yep i could , and my cat is well heheheh messed the:censure: up . 2 flat tires blizted motor {it lives in a box }missing brake parts yep i could beat them carrying it down the street .i can see why your tired of the crap . if your not going to use the bike then why the hell even build it , or come to the race .

minidragbike

Supporting Speed Nut!
$4000 on a mini, holy sh!t. they have some nice looking, expensive, trailor queens. i should fly out there with my bird with a '61 3hp B&S and smoke there ass's, maybe not. if your gonna invest that much money on a mini, you should be racing it, if not then what the hell is the point:shrug:
My buddy Ronald has less than $2000 into his whole bike. The frame is a regular Joe frame, cost $250 as a roller with scrub break and seat. The motor cost him about $1700 to build himself. Having about that much into a fast bike is pretty much normal.

But some have $4000 just into there motor alone. One guy from yesterday Tach cost $700, and his clutch is $1200.

gbones

i know you guys mentioned it in the past (i forget:doah:) but where is this place that you guys race? and no 1 bothers you all there, not even the fuzz?

Neck

Growing up is optional
$4000.00 in the motor alone huh? Are we talking clone or Honda 200cc blocks? Sounds really high strung! like a hand grenade! How long do these engines last anyway Charles?

My bike had a blown head gasket, should be fixed by next weekend so I can race *Nitro Drew* and beat "Solo Cali" for the umteenth time ! No BS, just line them up and go !

yea seems the high dollar engines are just too much for them to be running all the time without pouring more money into them. If you quit racing and getting them to race then who will. Sounds like the bikes have gotten too fast for their own good. You need bikes that the guys wouldnt be afraid to ride without blowing up and maby some new blood to mix things up

alot of talking

I remember Charles saying something about the circle track racers being dizzy from going around in circles because of all of the talking that was going on.

Sorry to hear you drag racers caught the disease!!

It's easier to talk than race.

Due to the fact that I can't fatten up to reach the pound for pound race Solo wants,this is what I came up with. Home Alone on my bike:thumbsup: and #1 on Solo's bike:laugh:. M5 racing fuel out of the same 5 gal. container (due to the fact Solo likes extra crack in his tank:doah: and I like M5) in the 1/8th mile. Waddup Solo ????
LIL BEAST IS CALLING YOU OUT !! HP vs HP, the way it should be !

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.