Yerf Dog mini at Sears

I thought these were out of production because Yerf went out of buisness....

BMI bought up all the parts and were suporting the product so maybe these are units being built from left overs. That kind of makes sence when you consider these are being fitted with a Tecumseh engine ( also out of buisness and I think BMI bought up ths stock they had too )

I think nos, price is dropping $889.40 now. I like it, have seen 2 on cl, but too far away. Would like to compare to Baja mb165 before I buy. :)

Any body seen this?!? :confused:

Description: Yerf-Dog MiniBike 5hp Tecumseh OHV Minibike 20x7-8 Tires Rear band brake suspension seat heavy frame headlight (Looks like the pic has been flipped backwards)

Sears: Online department store featuring appliances, tools, fitness equipment and more

Hefty price tag: $948.64 :eek:ut:

Jimmy S.
It's being sold by a drop ship seller not by Sears. SpectrumSuperStore finds vendors that will drop ship and he adds on his premium and then submits the order for you. The outfit has 45000 items for sale!

Better luck finding out who the actual vendor is (could call spectrum super store and ask who is providing warranty) and go direct for a better price.

I picked one (brand new) of these up at the Portland Indiana Scooter Swap this past summer for $550 cash. I love it! Very heavy duty, runs great, and moves my 300 lbs just fine. No suspension but has a big sprung bicycle seat that is comfy.
I removed the stickers and the plastic fake tank and installed an NOS black Whizzer tank on it. Just doing that has garnered a LOT of attention for this mini bike. If you can grab one for $600 otd... then I highly recommend it.

Hello Classicriders,

I really had the hots for one of these awhile back, but got over it. They come up from time to time on CL usually around $300. I have never actually seen one up close, will have to go look at one sometime.

I am stuck on Baja DB30's now, too easy, runs great, can change up tires, engines, gears, has cool aftermarket stuff, etc. I am not a big guy so DB30 is big enough for me. That's mainly why I lost interest in Yerfdog, more trouble to transport and store cause bigger.

Otherwise, I am sure makes a great minibike. :thumbsup:

I bought mine new when they came out in 2002 off ebay for the "then" going price of 600.00 and free shipping and I love it, It hauls my 275 lb but with out any problem, and have never had a problem with it, working headlight is a big plus, it's a nice heavy duty rigid frame but has a spring seat and big tires to absorb any issues on the trails

Back from the dead. Sorry, I found the thread with a Google search. But this for $150.00 had a Flat tire. I fixed the tire and I like the bike. pretty big in person.

Attachments