Yerf Dog/Off EBAY

Hello haven't been on the board in awhile but I'm back. First things first a big THXS shout out to Mac350 for giving me a hand and garage space to get my mini chopper running. We will be replacing that 43 2 stroke made in china motor soon. But it runs now so its done for now.
Now on to the new project. Just picked up Friday morning off ebay a rolling Yerf Dog frame for $100 and it was only 20 mins from my house so no shipping. The frame is in great shape on needs a good cleaning and paint. The tires and rims are like new, needs motor ( looking to go larger than the 5.5 hp stock), throttle,throttle cable, brake lever, jack shaft and light.
Already have throttle and throttle cable coming, bidding on gas tank and jack shaft right now. So any suggestions for motor choices and any parts you come across or hear of give me a shout.

[/IMG]

delray

z28bill,looks like a good starter bike for $100:thumbsup:
it might be the easyest way out? maybe just bolt on a clone 6.5 engine(hf engine$100). the bike is already set up for it? or are you into flatheads? 6 or 7hp tecumseh with a real function gas tank mount on the frame,but that might take little work to install flathead setup.
maybe torque converter too..................................:scooter:
post some pictures of your build :thumbsup:

I had a reminder on e-bay for that frame. Stupid me, I was not around to get it and bid!:doah: I really wanted that frame. When I first checked, bidding ended, sold for $100. Good steal z28bill! I was asleep at the wheel on that one! :eek:ut:Take your time and clean that one. Good project and buy! Post pics on that project!

Together we stand-Divided we fall. Mini's forever!

z28bill,looks like a good starter bike for $100:thumbsup:
it might be the easyest way out? maybe just bolt on a clone 6.5 engine(hf engine$100). the bike is already set up for it? or are you into flatheads? 6 or 7hp tecumseh with a real function gas tank mount on the frame,but that might take little work to install flathead setup.
maybe torque converter too..................................:scooter:
post some pictures of your build :thumbsup:

THXs I was really pleased when i saw it in person. I like the flat head idea going to look into it. No clones not into them, got that chopper import this one all american. Will keep posting updates as i go.

I had a reminder on e-bay for that frame. Stupid me, I was not around to get it and bid!:doah: I really wanted that frame. When I first checked, bidding ended, sold for $100. Good steal z28bill! I was asleep at the wheel on that one! :eek:ut:Take your time and clean that one. Good project and buy! Post pics on that project!

Sorry about that, but I am sure glad I won the auction. Just got to figure what engine size I'm going with. Found clutch and jack shaft setup so far.
Once it's up and running break it down send it out for a media blasting and fresh Black paint. Already named it The Punisher LOL it will look evil

delray

nice to see we still have some flathead guys here:thumbsup: i know it will take more work,but a
6 or 7hp flathead will fill in that space real nice.........:scooter:

Hey Z28bill, I'm glad you snagged it! Especially when you say what your plans are for it! Definetly go with the flathead. It's alot easier to go with the clone since it's practiculy set-up for it but, you have the right idea. As it comes along, post some pics. Glad you have it bro!