Yet another Bonanza

george3

the MB is smaller no jack shaft hangers. the MX1410TCS has the largest frame of all, the front forks have longer travel, and there rear swingarm is the longest in length of the bonanza line of bikes. This bike is not shown in the adds as well, but I owne one.

More pics

Is the green paint under the orange? There were a few bikes built in a green color...

Yes Tom the green is under the orange.

The frame is a MB 250 with MX 1150 tc forks. I'm 100 percent sure.
The forks are off of an ARCTIC CAT.

Also, don't forget about the Scout line.

Here's Vince's Scout:
that looks more like it...

Also, I'm pretty sure that there's a lot of "MB250" bikes out there that aren't really an MB250

Here's what one should measure on the top tubes:
OK I just measured and it is 26" in the same spot as your pic.

The forks show it as a MB1150
The forks are off of an ARCTIC CAT. look at the brake bracket, fender mounts, and bar clamps. Plus the tripple tree tubing diameter is 1 1/4".

Heres some more pics of the jackshaft brackets, hard to tell if they were added or not, good looking welds but the paint is burned off in the surrounding areas. Hmmmmmmm......

george3

In that case you will have to go to more detail by measuring the frame. the scout is smaller. that will tell you what you have ask injuntom he has a scout. that is the only two bikes it could be since its a non rear suspension. He already posted a reply on the theory.

In that case you will have to go to more detail by measuring the frame. the scout is smaller. that will tell you what you have ask injuntom he has a scout. that is the only two bikes it could be since its a non rear suspension. He already posted a reply on the theory.
Seriously George, do you read the text, or do you just look at the pictures????
I DID measure, and Tom had 24" and mine was 26". And I did reply to his reply, but since I'm the first to admit that I'm not an expert, I'm still not too sure what this model is.
I guess if it's the shorter of the two, than it is a Scout, if it's the longer than it should be a MB1150??

Seriously George, do you read the text, or do you just look at the pictures????
I DID measure, and Tom had 24" and mine was 26". And I did reply to his reply
You have to excuse George. He goes off half-cocked sometimes

I DID measure, and Tom had 24" and mine was 26". And I did reply to his reply, but since I'm the first to admit that I'm not an expert, I'm still not too sure what this model is.
I guess if it's the shorter of the two, than it is a Scout, if it's the longer than it should be a MB1150??
Sounds like at 26" yours was a larger Scout or one of the MB1150 style bikes.

There was also a small Scout comparable to the MB250 that I believe was called a BC200.

george3

pays to read the other posts. I didn't of course. I am sure you will figure it out. the scout bikes I know nothing about never had one or had interest, so good luck.