You'll need a quarter...

Kind of painful to see a rare bike like that mounted to a (often abused) piece of equipment like that. Reminds me of the early z50 that I saw which I read was permanently mounted to a carousel. The good news about these types of "minibike turned into amusement park ride" bikes is that some of them may have NEVER been ran at all! As they were mounted to the machinery when brand new (I would imagine).

It states in the auction: "The motorcycle itself had stuff done to it to make it non-operational as a mini bike."
I do wonder what that might have been?

capguncowboy

Kind of painful to see a rare bike like that mounted to a (often abused) piece of equipment like that. Reminds me of the early z50 that I saw which I read was permanently mounted to a carousel. The good news about these types of "minibike turned into amusement park ride" bikes is that some of them may have NEVER been ran at all! As they were mounted to the machinery when brand new (I would imagine).

It states in the auction: "The motorcycle itself had stuff done to it to make it non-operational as a mini bike."
I do wonder what that might have been?
Yeah, but everything on that bike will look like new on the inside and will probably have very little rust. I would guess the engine bore was plugged or internals were removed to prevent some kid from trying to kick start it. I remember the z50 carousel locally as a kid. I always wanted to see if you could really ride them.