Your Clone

Are you talking about mini bikes or pulling stuff from your :censure: ?

So radiators, hoses, thermostats, and fluid problems never occur and repairs not a millon dollar business?

"Skip" on this! :thefinger:
I don't see where I said "never." Please try to follow the thread.

And I think I'll end this discussion by pointing out the obvious..
You and your dear friend decided to come on a "Clone" engine forum and rip clones.
How intelligent is that? Kinda makes me think you two thought the windows on the short bus taste like strawberries....
Now go run along and find something constructive to do instead of trying to get a rise out of folks on a mini bike board.

Last edited:
I don't see where I said "never." Please try to follow the thread.

And I think I'll end this discussion by pointing out the obvious..
You and your dear friend decided to come on a "Clone" engine forum and rip clones.
How intelligent is that? Kinda makes me think you two thought the windows on the short bus taste like strawberries....
Now go run along and find something constructive to do instead of trying to get a rise out of folks on a mini bike board.
WELL,,, since we are talking about the obvious,, where in this thread did I bash clones? (hear that pin drop? :eek:ut: )

Isn't the Clone plug good enough for you? You want to use a German plug?

Heres the plug you need but I don't have the part number or original origin! Hahahahaha!

WELL,,, since we are talking about the obvious,, where in this thread did I bash clones? (hear that pin drop? :eek:ut: )

Isn't the Clone plug good enough for you? You want to use a German plug?

Heres the plug you need but I don't have the part number or original origin! Hahahahaha!

Again, you read what you want. Try to comprehend what you and others type. This is what you typed:
Then why not buy a Chinese mini bike then and leave the real ones to people who like classic bikes and engines that last 30-40 years .
Now unless Chinese bikes come with Briggs, I'd say you ripped the clone engine. It might be difficult for you to understand, but the bulk of the people who read your post will make the connection.
I'm starting to lose interest in flaming you since I feel like I'm picking on a retard...It's like winning the Special Olympics, you really don't win.
Again, go run along. Each time you type, you make a larger ass of yourself.
Enjoy, Skippy.

drheilman

There is a joke in there somewhere.......AH! YES ........How do You double the value of Your clone ?????? ..................Put a bosch plug in it! HA!HA!HA!:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

den35

I'm sorry guys.But based on my 5.5hp clone,I can't see what the issue is.It's a strong,reliable engine that didn't cost an arm and a leg to buy.

Just because they are made in China?News Flash!Chances are,so was the computer you're reading this on right now.

There is a joke in there somewhere.......AH! YES ........How do You double the value of Your clone ?????? ..................Put a bosch plug in it! HA!HA!HA!:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
You know, you're a really, really, really, really, funny guy.

Anybody who likes Corvairs has to
be a comedian..

I'm sorry guys.But based on my 5.5hp clone,I can't see what the issue is.It's a strong,reliable engine that didn't cost an arm and a leg to buy.

Just because they are made in China?News Flash!Chances are,so was the computer you're reading this on right now.
I actually enjoy that they hate them. The more they hate them, the better I feel about buying them...

As soon as they go on sale again at HF, I'm buying two more.

Looks like his only good come backs are when he promises to to leave this thread. :eek:ut:

We should call him "rocking horse" for being of his rocker. :thumbsup:

I kinda like my clone engine. Sure I dont brag about having one but it runs great and is a kick in the pants to ride. It has never failed me. But there is nothing like the looks of a Briggs or Tec. And yes, I have some very old engines that I would never give up for a new one.

I kinda like my clone engine. Sure I dont brag about having one but it runs great and is a kick in the pants to ride. It has never failed me. But there is nothing like the looks of a Briggs or Tec. And yes, I have some very old engines that I would never give up for a new one.
Now that was well said. :thumbsup:

who cares what motor we have in twenty years from now .when all the old timers are gone we can bitch that our motors are better than our kids motors and so on ,so on

i have a 5.0 hp honda (250$ three years ago) on one of my mini bikes and it is AMAZING! I just bought a 6.5 hp champion (120$ from costco) "clone" or w.e that means... for my other mini bike it runs excellent.. i have many older briggs engines, they are great as well. i am going back to costco to buy another champion...

ive had two clones an a few briggs. (i also drive yota 22re. 250,000+ still buckwild (for tha 4banga hataz).) ive never had a problem with any of my clones. i have had more problems with my briggs than my clone. only had issue with clone where it was pouring fuel from carb. removed.cleaned.replaced.fixed. the clone(& honda!) carb is so much more simple. and simple, than the briggs by far. the fuel delivery on the clone is way more efficent than the vaccum/suction on briggs. ive learned most of my engine knowledge on a clone. when i look at a briggs im like wtf. i can do briggs. but im goin with the clone.

NewAge

Manufacturing
Briggs & Stratton manufactures engines and parts at the following locations: Auburn, Alabama; Statesboro, Georgia; Murray, Kentucky; Poplar Bluff, Missouri; Wauwatosa, Wisconsin; Chongqing, China; and Ostrava, Czech Republic. Briggs & Stratton has a parts distribution center in Menomonee Falls, Wisconsin.
As announced in April 2007, the Company discontinued operations at our Rolla, Missouri facility during the second fiscal quarter of 2008. Engine manufacturing performed in Rolla has been moved to the Chongqing, China and Poplar Bluff, Missouri plants.

This information was taken directly from the Briggs and Stratton home page. What a waste of time waving the flag for Briggs when they are shipping jobs overseas like all US manufacturers. All you can do is to look out for yourself and get the best value for your dollar.

Oh and I almost forgot, Doc you're a Jackass :thefinger:

Last edited: