Windber Mini Bike Reunion 2017

It's something you need to experience. If you don't want to get wet, muddy or like noise, don't go. The grounds were the best that I've seen in 3 years but it rained when I left. Jeff was keeping riders grounded after that in what I can only guess was to preserve riding for Saturday.

Another thing I need to add is hats off to everyone who helped arrange or deliver bikes to and from. I know first hand [MENTION=31777]brown[/MENTION]boonie and his son [MENTION=47768]clutchkiller2011[/MENTION] brought a bike for me. Much appreciated guys and if I can return the favor just ask!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

capguncowboy

[video=youtube_share;yXzVkh2ehV4]https://youtu.be/yXzVkh2ehV4[/video]

This is my kids riding with [MENTION=44452]thejoker[/MENTION] today. First time on a bike. He Got the hang of it pretty fast, even with the muddy conditions. He took a few spills but he got up smiling every single time

Last edited:

capguncowboy

The trails are muddy, wet and sloppy. We've had a blast riding anyway. It makes a mess but if i was afraid of making messes, my kid wouldn't have had nearly as much fun today. Mini bikers are some of the nicest people I've ever met and i feel like I'm around family when I'm here. You guys that stayed home are missing out on something awesome

Here's a pic taken about 6:00 pm yesterday by a friend of mine . Kinda glad I didn't go , I've seen this same type pic for the last four years . And then with no parade this year that kinda sucks .

It wasn't nearly like that before the storms at 4:30. It was tacked up nicely. Hopefully Jeff keeping people off it for the night will make good riding today.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tom yes it has , it has rained 14-15-16-and now 17 . My first year was 2013 and it was great l after that nothing but rain .
Cool! Well, not cool. But maybe I can do some editing to these shirts and keep selling them. Just put a slash through the year and write in the following years. :laugh:

I haven't been able to make it back since 2014 so hopefully when I do it doesn't rain. :doah:

Last edited:
LOL, I just got a call from one of those Hent's! I totally appreciate the humor that went in to those Tee shirts. :thumbsup: I'm glad to see it dried up and the sun came out.

Thank you to SlywillieZ for getting the CCS Chopper from Ohio to Windber for us! Greatly appreciated, if I can ever help out in NY please give us a shout. And Thanks to our L.I. friend Jimmy G for getting it back to L.I. for us. Thanks all!
Unfortunate circumstances kept occurring and realized Windber was just not happening this year for us.
Hope everyone had a Great time!

BBT

Last edited:
Is all I can say is I had a great time rain or shine. This is more of a reunion of friends for me anymore. I only get to see all my east coast friends once a year .I haven't really been riding a lot here anyway. I wish it was longer. 5 days go too fast. Thank you to Jeff and all of his family and friends that helped to make this show happen.

Always a good time. Good seeing everyone. :thumbsup:
Yeah, thanks for saying goodbye...lol
It was a great year. Not a lot of people got their panties in a bunch because of the lack of parade but there was encouraging news from Jeff at the awards ceremony concerning next years parade. And if you want to know what he said, tough, you should have been there. Like Rick said this is a reunion not a parade event or even a racing/riding event. The people that were there had a great time. It is still the best mini bike event in the country with hundreds of people who show up.